Friday, September 20, 2013

Disgusting

I am truly a disgusting living organism I guess.

I'm actually the kind who will use smth else which I don't rly like jus bcoz of the fact tt I can't get the thing which I rly wanted, and then cast it aside totally after a little while.
mayb tts human nature,but still... oh wells
quick update: went back to sch and it felt damn horrible, rly missed the days where i had u sitting beside me who was totally my only motivation to stay inside the boring lesson. now tt ure gone,i rly see no reason at all.
i.. shall try my best to make the best out of this one year. i will learn abt myself and get stronger, in every sense of tt word ok.

got my new fone. yays.

still. missing.u. fk me.

"You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know

'Cause when I'm with (her?) I am thinking of you
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night

Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes"

k bye.

No comments: