Saturday, September 14, 2013

breathe.

went for a jog again after finally recovering frm tt last run. no no no its jus due to the lack of exercise after such a long time. its nt bcoz im old pls. yea, i nv considered myself getting weaker. on the contrary, i feel tt im growing in strength. heh call tt denial. i call tt motivation? i can see tt im kinda gaining fats tho, -_- damned. needa cut down on late supper and all those fattening stuff. hahahaha.

a few things lately, but am too lazy to update. hahha due to wadever reasons..laziness shld be the main one. oh and catherine's been quite bitchy these few days so i cant rly access to the internet and all.okkk to summarize wad happened these few days.. hmm went to work and slp and went out and shopped and spent some money heh. h&m stuffs are so bloody tempting and i ended buying some stuff which i may not actually need at all. but oh wells.

uh theres this wedding tt i had to attend tml, lol as usual.. the "ahh i wanna go i wanna go" but when its coming, i felt like jus running away and jus slack at home. well well i aint got much happy and slack times left.. might as well enjoy this moment when i still haf time to spare. argh. so not in mood right now. so i shall jus skipp to some smaller stuffs.

i dont like picking up smth i dont like cuz i might jus bring it home even tho i dont like it. im taking it jus cause the one i rly like is not within my reach. so i had the urge to settle down for smth of way poorer quality. BUT no pls... im so gonna regret it later, im so gonna hate myself for doing tt and every1 will look at me wif tt kind of eyes. "eeyerr...." lol. so im trying hard to get myself out of it. im so sry if i happened to hurt anyone. its for the greater good. as always.

i shall end this post wif a song cuz im rly kinda outta inspiration.

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it OK
I miss you

so much. tt i didn realise only until im suddenly reminded. the things tt i did to get me thru the day, that forced me to look away. but it all came back at the end of the day. i never wanted you to stay away.

no, dont bother thinking, i came up wif the above line myself. :)

what wld the knight fight to protect when the princess is not in the castle.

No comments: