Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Slumber.

Finally went into deep sleep when I got home just nw. It felt damn weird, like uhm, had a few dreams tt feels so real and when I woke up, I had this few milliseconds of wad do u call tt.? Confusion between which is the reality and which is the dream world. ..TWICe. Yea cuz I woke up for lunch  and went back to slp.

Today has been q normal, A pretty peaceful day I can say. Don't u love peaceful times? Days wherby u totally don't feel like replying texts, answering phone calls and jus doing nth. And choose do only the things tt I liked.. It's pretty delightful. But the happy times aren't gonna last. Things will get hectic again tml onwards.

Pardon my abrupt end. But I. Can't think of anything else to write ATM. Tts it for now.

Hatred. I'm full of it.

No comments: