Sunday, September 22, 2013

Memories delete.

Things that are not seen by my eyes meant tt it may not be the truth. Tho all evidences might be pointing to tt one conclusion, as long as it doesn't happen in front of my eyes, it's not the truth. Wad do u call this. "Denial" I guess.

No problems. I shall remove all relevant memories to prevent me frm being affected. Tt said..... Fk this. Hating this unfair world, whoever said tt hardwork will definitely bring results truly haven't experienced despair, wher hope no longer exists and the wrecked body is no longer able to move forward, every cell in the body tells the brain tt it's pointless to continue trying.

I've most likely reached the end of the line and I rly haf to say, I rly did my best but sadly. The results that is visible is far less than wad I hoped for.
Why. Why. I can't be sure of the reason tho.
But I shall prevail, even tho I'm hating this, I will Control myself and move on in life. Really?? I will try.my best...

No comments: