Sunday, September 29, 2013

whats wrong

Wads wrong wif the world and wads wrong wif my life these days. So many unpleasant things happening to me recently, y can't it just be smooth and silky like my hair or smth.  As a human I don't think I rly did many bad stuffs and in fact I've helped many ppl in their difficult times and generally I've been rather nice to everyone ard me so why. Lol.

I guess I'm born kind in nature, but luckily I'm not born wif a slow brain. A species will only be able to survive if it's able to adapt to the ever changing world; I'm, rather quick to adapt I guess. The world told me tt nice guys don't last and other human beings aren't as nice as I am. There are loads of ppl who are more than willing to step on top of u in order to get higher up,and the only way to escape tt fate is to step on other ppl first before anyone else does the same. Well so.. I'm thinking if I've been doing a good job so far. I hope I did, in terms of trying my best to not let anyone step on me that is.

Sighh.

Nxt issue:
Wld it be nice if  I can treat u like a stranger if we can't end up together. Why Do I haf to squeeze out tt smile and always caring u subconsciously even tho I noe tt u won't do the same. Heh, I guess this had alrdy became my habit. Tsk, Y cant I jus do it for other ppl who wld b able to reciprocate my actions, my feelings, my heart. 

I've always tot, wad am I doing ther w/o u. Why am I still guarding this place and not expecting u. As the weeks passes, it became frm disappointment to sorrow. Frm sorrow to acceptance.. Accepting tt even if it turned out the way i wanted it to, i won't rly be happy anw. And  yea dere were instances when I rly wanted to jus throw every shit away and enjoy my freedom, but circumstances... are being a bitch as well.

And yea u: busy my ass pls. I noe how it's like to be busy. U don't need to wait fr a few days to reply one dumb ass msg. No thanks. Much appreciated but stop wasting my time please. thank u very much.

No comments: