Monday, September 09, 2013

a level higher.

so it just occured to me. all those sadness, all those feelings of disappointment, loss whatever and everything were mere feelings tt came about just cuz i was caught up in the moment.

even tho u still make my heart skip a little, make me feel tt i want to keep u forever, it...doesnt rly matter tt much. its jus a temporary feeling i guess. a foolish humane side of mine, which im trying hard to get rid of. since i fully noe my weakness nw, humane. a step backwards, looking at all these wif a wider view, thiknking wad life actually is. i dont rly haf an answer to tt yet but, its definitely not jus abt erm wad life partner.? Or the qualifications tt I get. ya but im not giving up on tt, i will still try my best to climb up to the top and see wad its like frm up there.

that said, as long as im still breathing, the sun still rises. i can stilll fight. and no i wont give up fighting.


i think im gonna miss u quite abit but...i think its okay. gdbye haf fun.

No comments: