Sunday, September 15, 2013

The wedding.

So I went to the wedding. Frankly speaking, its the first one which actually involves my fren so it feels kinda different. Uhh as usual dragged my ass outta my hse half heArtedly but well I'm late as usual but not the latest hahaha.

K so.! We went dere, and there, the groom omg. He looked totally like a boy wearing blazer and all to take part in some kiddy competition or smth but omg no. He's totally gettin married, I guess I still can't adjust my brain to the fact tt I'm actually at tt age. Argh. Jus thinking abt it makes me feel unwel. So I went in and ya had q a gd catchup session wif those frm my table. It rly feels quite nice tt we actually still haf things to talk abt even tho we don't meet often. Had loads of gd laughs and I... Kinda enjoyed the good food. Haha. Stayed a little even after the banquet for abit of beer and continued chatting. Well they did went for part 2, while I had to rush off to work
It felt q bad tt I haf to work and not able to haf  fun wif my frens but oh well. Tts my sucky life. So wad abt it.

Some random thoughts occured while i was walking. heh. to me it was quite a normal day I guess, But to the couple who jus got married, I think it's srsly a very very impt day in their lives. since it's the day wher they decided to be together forever this lifetime, the day tt they officially break off frm their usual family wher they were carefully taken care of and nw they gotta start doing the taking care. Hw much courage would tt take, how much love wld be needed for them to take tt step forward into the new world. Loving one another is alrdy not ez, much less deciding he married.  Well well definitely makes ppl feel like getting married soon as well.

But bleh. Snap back to reality. I'm still me and I'm still in the shit hole. And yea fk this..

I'm still missing u. lol. But I guess it doesn't hurt tt much.

I cld pray a thousand times, I cld write a thousand letters and I could shout it out a thousand times, but u will never noe hw much I missed u.

No comments: