Tuesday, September 24, 2013

remains.

My human body almost reached its physical limit today haven't been slping well these few days and had to work those fked up shifts. it's smth  which I requested for but  it turned out to be rather tiring. Haha jus cuz I'm not used to slping early

Stuffs happened. Mostly of nt much of importance but jus to note down somewher to show tt I lived. hmm. After a long while of not seeing u, drowning myself wif things to do. I kinda forgot tt I liked u; wad remained was just a statement or erm wad, a memory? Tt I was so into u. But, why did I even fall for u. Heh, I can barely remb why. Memories fades, feelings die off, hearts gets chilled. One will soon realize tt all these minor humane stuffs will seemed rly so insignificant when they actually find smth more meaningful. Haha nt tt I've alrdy found it tho, jus tt I haf a feeling tt I will find it one day. And all these petty arguments, minor unhappiness will all seem miniscule later. And, I will jus luff at how foolish I used to be.

So it feels like u wanted to meet up,I'm definitely happy but, for wad purpose. Catching up.? -_- I don't haf much stuffs to catch up wif tho. Hahha, hmm dinner date.? we haven't met for too long for the dinner to be anywher near romantic. We will most likely haf like those awkward moments and den talk abt stuffs tt didn rly matter. Which I rly hated.

but still... Well we'll see.

nxt, hahaha I can't control myself I'm so sry. I rly tried to stay far far away. Oh heh it's the same for u as well, wads remaining in my brain is "oh I like u, I must protect u" but... Den again, for wad.? Hahaha it's like it's smth tts alrdy been programmed in my mind and I'm jus following tt order for some unknown reasons. Ain't it strange? Yea I guess I'm strange after all.

Bogoshipda. Just a yesterday's interest.

No comments: