Thursday, September 26, 2013

More hatred.

Yes u may. Take everything tt I cared for frm me. Will tt make me stronger and better.? If yes go ahead. Or if u jus wanted to make me hate u more. I will.

Complete lost of interest. Complete defeat. Total unhappiness. Where's my beer. Argh: fk I needa wake up early tml omg. Sigh.

Fk this.

"Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

I scream and get dizzy
I vent out of boredom to other couples
I start fights for no reason like a town gangster
Sometimes, I purposely shake my leg, crookedly
The main characters of the movie called this world is you and me
A lonely island, lost and wandering
The empty streets are filled with those who are alone"

No comments: