Sunday, October 20, 2013

Filthy humans.

ive previously wrote a whole post of complaining abt assholes ive had to deal wif ytd wif the above title.
den when i woke up in the morning, it occurred to me tt whining bout them aint gon be useful at all. so i might as well remove the whole thing.
hmm prolly to sum up, theres a cheapskate bitch who said tt students were taking up space and not making it profitable for us and she herself only bought 1 drink and took up the space for 3 ppl for like wad 2hrs+:? yea. and this dumb dude who's constantly tryin to slack off and tryin to convince me tt he constantly needs to shit for like 10++ mins. and lastly this weird human who likes to come late, oh no, likes to do weird things b4 coming to work and end up reaching like 1hr - 2hrs late. i wonder wads going on in their brains. jus looking at them makes me realize how disgusting a human's character can get, i... there will be more of these. there will be.. for there are alot of lowly characters running all over this earth. am i fit to criticize them? i hope so.

well well, tt sums up wad was intended for this post. to top up, im going to say smth.. slightly uplifting. haha. i went home after a tiring day at work and waited for dinner. hmm if i didn remb wrongly, last week they went out to haf smth nice tgt while im nt ard. so i tot today they are gonna do the same. den my bro went home and its jus left wif the 4 of us=.= which probably means tt we're jus gonna eat some random shit to simply fill our stomachs. i guess im feeling sore, since ive had a tough day, i wanted to eat smth nice badly and when i dont get it, im..grumpy lOL.so i told my family abt how disappointed i am and i wanted to EAT smth NICE, my dad ended up accomodating to my demands.. my god. why. and he said i cld order anything tt i wanted to order, and so i did. heh. but of cuz i chose the cheaper ones cuz even i might feel ashamed once in a while.
so yea tts pretty much all. jus so u noe, my dad is the kind who wld argue wif a kueh seller over like 20cents? but he actually gave in to my whining and ended up paying for a 40+ dollar dinner ( prolly nt rly considered expensive) but he cldve jus said no and merely buy us random food wif a total bill of proly bout 10+ dollars? eh it kinda surprised me but i guess he cld rly see my disappointed face and thus the decision. sigh. if only i got like loads of money.. i wanna buy my family some nice dinner too. =| perhaps.. soon..i hope. if smth nice happen to me i will.

No comments: