Monday, October 07, 2013

Meaningless

I've been doing quite abit of meaningless stuff recently and I don't like it. Dragging my tired body ard and not getting anything much in return despite my hardwork. Holy cow wad am I doing wif my life. If I jus stop Wadever strange stuff tt I am doing nw, I wld probably end up doing nth which is kinda... Boring as well. Why do I always end up wif this kind of situations.... change in environment? Find smth new in life.? Like wad. -_- change ain't always good. Wif change there cld be a 50% chance of getting a worse life wif contrast to my current state. Tt ain't gd either.

Wanting to talk to sm1 but there isn't anyone whom I can trust. As in nt like my frens won't listen or I don't trust my frens. Hahha but... I don't think anyone wld be able to uds wad I'm rly gg thru. Whining to ppl who don't uds will only result in wad, textbook replies," aww u shld change, aww u shld look on the bright side.." Lol fk tt. I haf all of those answers as well. So yeah. I'm.... Probably jus gonna counsel myself later. Hahaha.

Meaningless meaningless meaningless. Wad shld I do tml.:/


And u suck. Srsly. Why. Why. Why. Why.fk this.

Hw can I smile when I'm nt happy
Hw can I be happy when life is so meaningless
Hw can I find meaning when ur heart isn't here.

No comments: