Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ure blinded.

U are totally blinded. So as I am. I shan't blame u. It's pretty normal for tt to happen, so wad am I supposed to do nw. Start pushing forward.? No. I'm afraid of failure, much more than u do, more than any other human as well. I.. Can't afford to lose anymore, time ain't on my side this time ard and I've got so much to lose as compared to other ppl.

Loads of things I wanted to talk abt but whenever I reach this page I forgot wad I wanted to say.
Well well I shall jus list them down and elaborate if I haf the mood to edit it later.

I don't wan it, but I don't wanna gif it to other ppl either. :| quite evil eh. Part of me told me tt I shld let other ppl haf it so I will feel happy tt at least other ppl are made better off w/o me becoming worse off. Tts econs. Hahah this way, the market will be more efficient. Tt said, the feeling tt someone else is made better off becoz of me while I didn get anything in return makes me feel kinda unhappy. Lol, weird eh.? Y am I like this.

 Tho I feel tt it was q nice to hear quite abit frm u since... I started, no since u started distancing urself frm me, whether it was intentional or not but yes, since tt wide distance widened further, I remb hw it feels like again perhaps. Tho the feeling isn't tt strong as compared to b4, a part of my brain urged me tt "pls protect this person, pls make her happy as much as u can." But, I guess it's beyond my abilities tho. I wanna try harder, I don't wanna give too much. The dilemma I've always been facing these months, I sincerely Duno. I don't noe. I've got no clue.

Screw  me.

Ure blinded, the thing tt u wanted so badly cldve easily be obtained if u looked ard u. It's almost jus right in front of u but u don't see it cuz ure blinded by smth else tt u tot it's urs

No comments: