Thursday, October 17, 2013

like a fool.

i really wonder. if i shld b happy or angry. the sad truth will always appear in front of my eyes and try to convince me to stop doing all the stupid shit tt ive been doing. but... cant u jus give me happiness alrdy? ive sincerely ran ard in circles and haf worked so hard all these while. so... stop, stop torturing me wif all ur pranks alrdy pls? yea the 67 prank which u did so many times. its rly annoying. uve punished me enuf for my sins i suppose. the repeating of my final year, the failing of my driving tests. isnt it enuf? cant u jus let me haf smth to be happy abt.?

as i was thinking if life's gonna get better cuz... its kinda peaceful these few days till...heh. Seeing some stuffs tt made my mood sank to the bottom of the seabed. Heh. Thus explaining the need for the alcohol again.

here comes the idea. of some ppl nt having to do much and achieving wad everybdy wanted, while some other human fighting wif all their life and nt getting anything in return. wad now. fairness? no such thing. so...im gonna.. keep tt mentality in mind and... twist it to my favour.

cuz good guys dont last. bad guys do.
hatred and anger. ive got so much of both



 lol.

No comments: