Tuesday, October 08, 2013

You.

"In my heart that let you go
Tears come up and shake me and hurt me
In my two eyes that let you go
Darkness comes to me again
I want to forget you, I want to forget you
No matter how much I shout out, it doesn’t work
I regret because I couldn’t take care of you
I want to forget you, I want to forget you
No matter how much I shout out, it doesn’t work
I go crazy with the memory of you laughin
With the pain of not having you, I shed tears and blow my nose
I want to be a man and just laugh but
I can’t fix the habit of becoming blank every moment
I want to be a man and just laugh "
I'm not smiling when I'm smiling. Becoz I don't even appear in front of ur eyes. U can't even see the look in my eyes when I look at u. I wanna be beside u. Can't u alr noe my intentions. Ain't it obvious Enuf.?-_-

Had a couple of beer again, I guess I'm  tt rottened. Wanted to talk to someone but I don't think there's anybody out there so I am jus chilling while watching some funny vid clips trying to make myself smile. (Non-adult themed.)

Eating and drinking makes me happy slightly I think... But tt void inside needs to be filled by smth else.  Those empty laughters I've been having, those fake smiles on my face jus rubbed against my bad mood and made myself feel more empty.

Duno if I'm making much sense cuz I'm jus writing Wadever tt came into my mind. Hahaa I gues I shall edit it later.

Finally. A small paragraph abt myself... A strange qn tt popped into my head tt I can't get the answer no matter hw hard I try to get evidences frm my past memories.:
I'm kinda funny, I sincerely ain't sure abt what I'm actually like. Am I the weird guy who likes to do strange stuffs to make ppl luff or am I the quiet person who jus likes to sit down and stare into blank. For now I shall jus accept tt I'm both. The person wif probably a split personality, maybe.

Will continue looking for answers. For the qn on wad am I deep inside and to the soln to fill up tt empty soul of mine. Hope remains, the light will be mine one day.

No comments: