Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm not tt noble.

If I can't love u can I hate u..? Whenever I see u I will feel smth so if it can't be love, it shld be hate right.? I hate hw weak I was.? Am .? were.? Still am. I hate tt i still Hafta see u, cuz I noe if I don't see u, I can jolly well live emotionlessly, not happily but at the very least not sad.
Haha I guess it's smth tt u don't quite agree wif, but I guess most guys are like tt, I am no different.

I'm not tt noble to forget all tt I've given and not getting anything in return. I'm not tt noble to continue making ur life better while not having mine nt getting any better.

I didn change, it's jus tt I stopped caring.

Argh. Ran out of ideas again lol.  Today's supposed to be a bad day but Somehw I made it thru.:) tml shall be better I hope and i hope sat will be best day.! Haha

Note to self, resist the loneliness for now. It's gonna be fine it's gonna be fine.

No comments: