Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hurt

I'm not a violent person and in fact, I've never ever liked to resort to violence. if possible, I've always  hoped tt I can rly jus laugh and smile and talk over everything. I rly wanted to treat ppl nicely and
 make everyone happy, tt way I can be happy too. Perhaps tts wad everyone is born to be, however at some point of time, they.. Change, as per the 'prisoners dilemma', smarter humans realized tt if they take advantage of another human's kindness and trust, and 'cheated' in their interactions, they will be able to gain much more frm wad they are originally supposed to gain.
This doesn't jus apply in economics sense but in our everyday life as well. And ppl, who aren't as smart, will also realize their disadvantage if they remain as they are, and thus, any rationale human wld choose to be stop trusting other ppl which, prolly is the reason why the world is as this state now.

I guess I'm prolly the later. I used to be nice to ppl until I realise tt if I'm nice, ppl will feel tt I'm a pushover and start lording over me and make me do things tt wld make them happier while I.. Unhappier.? Lol if there's this word haha. Well ya tts most likely why I'm wad I am now. adapt, change, survive.

I didn want to hurt u. But I don't quite like the fact tt I need to tolerate any of tt. I'm a superior being in every aspect, no reason why I Hafta lower myself. Heh if u noe wad I meant. Pls stop makin me hurt u. It sux cuz even I'm starting to hate myself.

Kkk nxt, it's kinda ironic tt we're so similar but I Duno if u realized. Mayb cuz u didn even bother knowing, mayb it's because I'm constantly trying to hide my character. But frm my perception, we. Are so god damn similar in terms of character. We.. Keep the distance cuz we don't want to get hurt, even wif tt said, sometimes we do irrational things. There's. So much more but I ain't gonna list them all down. Ah but Perhaps tt is wad ppl said... Like poles repel. We're going our seperate ways.

I'm. Sorry cuz I feel tt I'm gonna hurt u more than u shld be cuz sadly, I'm jus using u conveniently. Mayb u are doing the same but I.. Don't quite like the idea of having to settle wif smth tts nt my first choice, nor second, nor third. I'm sry but pls. Im sry I'm sry. Let's keep the distance.

I don't wanna hurt and I don't wanna get hurt no more. I had a human heart after all.

No comments: