Friday, October 18, 2013

Sore.

So I've been thinking, ' Haf I been thinking too much.?' Hahaa funny isn't it. Frm the beginning, I shldve stood and watched frm a higher position instead of jumping down into the mud pool and drowning myself in it. I'm constantly feeling sore whenever smth near me got taken away...well, truth is it nv belonged to me and... I'm jus feeling unhappy tt someone else is happy and not me.:| sore loser.? Perhaps I am. But, isn't it humane.? Which... Shldnt be the case for me tho. Argh, I constantly needa remind myself. "These are of minor concerns... These aren't impt..don't be stupid"

Constantly struggling between the light and the dark, I can feel so much anger today and it all got removed by my own comforting the nxt day. Funny, while at the same time ironic tt I've always tried to comfort other ppl and I ended up having to comfort myself as well. Anyway, one day I wld most likely gonna be pulled in and get stucked in the darkness, so let this post be a reminder to my future self tt even I had moments wherby I'm actually feeling happy for other ppl's happiness and I wld gladly go the xtra mile to make some1 else's day and not expecting any returns at all. Hahaha.. There are moments like tt... Only when I'm irrational. :) most of the time... I'm evil. Heh.


Need to wake up early tml.. Darned.
I wonder wad I will be tml, let's just hope it's smooth sailing.

Oh jus some side updates. Got a belated bday present frm my dear fren. Which made me kinda happy and sad at the same time, haha of cuz anyone wld be happy to receive a present but...... After I opened the present, I can't help but to give a cold laughter. Sincerely a bad present, it's so bad tt when I showed other ppl, they actually tot tt it's a prank or smth. But well well, a present is a present. I.. Shall accept tt sincerity and ermm .. Prolly chuck the present somewher lOl.! And yea. a return present is a must.

Oh fk I missed my bus.

No comments: