Friday, October 10, 2014

A day

so today was like the first day tt Im actually working hard to get rid of my other lame feelings and it didn rly worked out.  Thoughts of u just kept popping up in my head,  Well. Surely I didn expect tt to happen but... Since it happened.. I can't help it.


talking to frens, hanging out with them, was slightly helpful heh but perhaps ill need more time? :)





and last night I was desperately finding replacements for u but nope, I realised no one can. or mayb jus no one wanted to. since im the kind who wld jus ignore ppl after i dont haf any use for them. lol.  I was broken when i met u but jus when i thought im ready and all better? u broke me again.


lol someday someone willl fix me up, but well till then ill try to do it myself.





Well. Tml's prolly gonna be a bad day but i gotta make it better as much as I guess I'm the only one in control of my tomorrow.


Heh. I nv knew how impt u are to me only after ure no longer in my reach. Ain't it ironically fked up? and now im like a whiny old little baby saying "come back come back". tt is so bloody stupid. hehe.

No comments: