Wednesday, October 08, 2014

alternating.

im simply alternating between hope and despair. i said im okay. and the nxt moment im like fuck this. and then a while later, i told myself  "no bro..u gon be fine"


studying became so hard. and i can barely breathe normally. i guess its just tt kind of feeling again.. tt feeling ive alrdy experienced so many times, and i still cant get used to it. its.. a shame to let u go but... of cuz i will try to get u back. and of cuz. i must let u go if i cant get u back. pulling u anymore wldve been too much lol. not to mention tt ive alrdy crossed tt line so many times. but yea. one final push. i suppose.


well it depends on my mood too. heh =) ill need my frens. i need them to b with me. if not.. i supppose i might be too depressed and i wont be able to concentrate on anything. tt fking cfa staring at me too. argh.


what timing cy... if only u felt like this... 3 mths back? or mayb 4. fuck u like seriously dumb fker lol.

No comments: