Thursday, October 23, 2014

that push that pull.

same old same old. tried to be more constructive today but it didn seem to work.  its all in the mind they say, and it aint nice to feel a pull and then a push within such a short time frame. its like my brain's constantly being made a fool.


nonetheless, i shlve jus concentrated, as tt girl said, on whatever im doing and not bother about everything else. and as cy has explained, we only haf 2 hands, tt is only enuf to hold what rly mattered to us: it aint enuf to hold everything around us in place. do what we can, do what we needa do.


well interview's coming up and it seemed pretty bleak cuz... i jus dont haf enuf shit in me to puke out during interviews. lol im very bad at impressing ppl cuz im actually pretty honest out there. ill go for it tho, and... keep my eyes peeled for other opportunities out there. as for my torn and tatterred heart. i wonder why its starting to bother me after so many mths. perhaps i haf a limit too, perhaps i cant be cold as i wanted to be.


well i shld be happy? cuz the scenerio i planned for u worked out the way i wanted to. tho i didn planned tt i wldve been so down. but nonetheless. at least one of us are happy, so economically speaking, ive acheived efficiency.


as for me, ill continue to work hard.( i hope) and ill nv gif up and rot by the side of the road. till we meet again my heart, u rly needa stop getting in my way k thx.

No comments: