Sunday, October 05, 2014

The cy.

with the myraid of loserish emo lame posts these days rly got me thinking wad happened. So let's analyse this logically and try to make some science out of these.

I guess ive always thought tt someone would be there for me if I asked. TT u are still waiting for me. And well I almost forgot how long it has been and how I've treated u. And perhaps u're RLY disgusted wif me. Nonetheless, after a few months of concentrating on smth, and then I had to face a rly tough choice. I guess tts when I feel so stressed up coz tt decision cldve been life changing and thus I rly needed someone to talk to. Someone... I will feel comfortable wif, someone who will rly be happy for me if I did well. Someone like u. Hence I cldnt control myself any further. And TT is when I realised; nope, u don't gif no shit no more. I SHLDVE been cool abt it but well i guess it's jus tt these days, I'm feeling down and this adds to the damage perhaps.

So I'll try to be cool and say this, this is ur best chance girl, come claim it b4 I change my mind again.  Not tt u care but ok haha. I'm CY. I'm not the kind to just lose like this. I hated losing so damn much. And.. I've been losing so many times these days, and it's rly bringing me down.

So these days, I'll still try to live normally, I'll try to smile I'll try to joke, I'll try to make ppl laugh. As for u, I can only leave it to fate, chance, stats or Wadever tt will make u b reminded of me and wanted to U noe, try me out again.

If not, I'll jus keep living, try to accomplish my tasks and try to... Love again in future.
Annyeong.

No comments: