Thursday, October 09, 2014

perhaps.

perhaps i cld move on frm there. it still kinda hurts but talking with ppl... kinda helps. esp... u noe? heh. well i... have been drinking since... last week? i guess my mind's only clear when i.. haf enuf alcohol in my body. few hours back i kept telling myself. " yea...  im gonnna be okay. yea i shld be able to move on soon." but of cuz there are moments where i told myself. " argh fk. i need somebody"


well.... i hope tt i cld move on of cuz. and.... yea.. i will work harder. I suppose what's left was jus... Regret, and the feeling of losing. Tt is why it's pushing me so far. I guess it's too late. I think I mght HAf had enuf alcohol. I'll......... Jus slp. Lol.

The only time I felt okay was when I was drinking and when I was sleeping.,other than tt, I felt pretty much like I'm not alive.

No comments: