Saturday, October 18, 2014

bad.

just as i thought that the end is near, i realised tt its not near after all. i've to start over again and go round and round in circles. as if life wasnt hard enuf, i lost my spare wallet wif like abunch of money inside.-_- and i wasnt even drunk. wtf. i guess life jus hated the pure fact tt im trying hard to get up and jus hoped tt i will lie down there and cry and jus give up and stop trying.


or mayb life has something so great for me tt ive to go through ALLLLLLL these shit to get to it. tho frankly speaking. im thankful to haf parents who were willing to feed me with food and letting me leech em out for SOO bloody long. though i dont get to eat all them awesome food, i was made sure tt i wasnt hungry. so its awesome. im rly rly eager to repay em for everything but.... life jus didn wan me to yet. perhaps they are also being tested.


well ive dreamt of u again.and tts stupid. fking brain. y cant u gif me tt kind of feeling like 5 mths back, sighh well. as much as i tried to go out and haf fun. im jus getting more damaged instead of trying to heal myself. its tiring, its painful. its hard. but i guess ill live through since...im awesome heh.


its a saturday and ive spent it sleeping at home. how awesome. cy... how awesome.. and heres to a boring week ahead cuz... im running outta money. fuck me. lol

No comments: