Friday, October 03, 2014

Foolish

well I promised myself and my FrEN tt I won't be texting u any further. But apparently, under the effect of some alcohol, heh. FK. I can't control myself too. I can pray I can hope I can promise, but sometimes my wishing to see u gets uncontrollable. I tot tt I won't ever be tt weak but apparently.. I've been pretty fucked up. Mayb I am the kind who wld regret decisions after all.

Of. Cuz I hoped tt u cld listen to all tt I wanted to say to u. Of Cuz I rly wanted to hang out wif u for... A pretty long amount of time. But, mayb I'll forget all Abt it tml, mayb I'll REMB this sadness for a year, mayb I will...jus continue to be a fked up piece of shit for very very long. But
I.. Do RMB every single thing abt us. I RMB everything abt u. I still wanna hang out wif u. For now. Heh. I'm sorry for everything, I wanna make up for it... Please... If there is a god.. Make her gimme a chance PLS.? This is for our sake, it's 2 ppl's happiness.


Nonetheless, if u, almighty decided otherwise, Ive tried my best. I... Will be okay... In a few mth or weeks... Or maybe a year.? Arghs fuck me.

No comments: